The iCorsi2 Handbooks contain some basic information and instructions for using the platform. In the student version procedures for creating an account, editing the personal profile or enrolling in a course are described. In the teacher version it is illustrated e.g. how to change the course settings, how to upload a file, how to use use a forum, etc..
The handbooks (PDF files) are available in Italian and in English at the HELP page of the iCorsi2 platform.
The handbooks on how to use iCorsi2 have been updated and enriched, and are now available online: you can find them in the HELP page of the platform.
Both theÂ Student Handbook and theÂ Teacher HandbookÂ are available in Italian and in English.
The project Moodle CustHome, presented by eLab in the program Switch/AAA, has been officially approved and will start in November 2012.
The project aims at customizing and increasing the usability of the MyHome page in Moodle.
More info about this new project at the Moodle CustHome page.
Goal of the Moodle CustHome project is to increase the usability of the MyHome page by allowing basic customizations to it. Specifically, usersâ€™ MyHome page will be modified through the addition of two functionalities:
- The users will have the possibility to order and group the courses they are enrolled in. Users will be allowed to move courses up and down in the list and to group them in categories they can create themselves: e.g., they may decide to group and order courses based on semesters, on academic years, on the academic level courses are taught (Bachelor, Master, or Doctoral), on the role users have in the course, and so on.
- Information about new contents or activities. Close to the course title the users will see if there has been any activity in the course since their last login: how many new resources, how many updated resources, how many new messages in the forum, etc.
|eLab staff||Christian Milani
- Il diritto dâ€™autore nellâ€™insegnamento
- Copyright in education
- Das Urheberrecht im Kontext von Unterricht und Lehre
- Le droit dâ€™auteur dans le contexte de lâ€™enseignement
These handbooks are available for download at the DICE project website.
Report iCorsi – Surveys on use, satisfaction and impact of iCorsi
- Report iCorsi teachers, 2011
- Report iCorsi students, 2011
- Report iCorsi teachers, 2008
- Report iCorsi students, 2008
Learner’s Voices – survey on the use of ICT by the students
The iCorsi2 Handbooks (Teacher and Student versions) are available for download at the HELP page of the platform.
- URL – User Requirements with Lego (download at this link)