On June 20-21 2016, the traditional “Diet of the labs” was held at¬†Alpe di Neggia, a¬†small village in the area of Gambarogno; 18 collaborators of the three labs –¬†eLab,¬†webatelier.net¬†and¬†USI UNESCO Chair¬†– attended the 2-day residential seminar.
During the Diet,¬†the collaborators worked on some specific projects:
– Creation of¬†a research protocol on the topic of “Media effects“, with a particular focus on applications of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality;
– “UNESCO Chair 2017“: Communication and promotion of the UNESCO Chair in 2017;
– “eLab – eLearning Lab 2.0“: proposals for new services¬†to be offered by eLab. The image on the left presents the proposals made by the group that worked on this project.
Visit the¬†photo album of the Diet 2016¬†on eLab’s¬†Facebook page.
During the 2-day residential seminar the collaborators of the four labs have worked on several projects:
- the promotion of the first pilot MOOC of USI (eTourism: Communication Perspectives);
- the design of a mobile app for WHACY (World Heritage Awareness Campaign for Youth in Southern African Development Community);
- the design of the online communication of the local cultural association Tu quoque Vernazza;
- the preparation of the proposal for the project “Online weather representations for touristic purposes“.
Look at the dieta 2015 album on our Facebook page.
The mobile app for the Monte Verit√† Foundation, developed by eLab in collaboration with webatelier.net, has been published.
The multimedia guide of the cultural and conference complex of Monte Verit√† in Ascona will be presented on Saturday May 30th, during the open day which celebrates the 25th anniversary of the Fondazione Monte Verit√†.
The guide allows to trace the historical evolution of the site presenting audio, video and text contents, available in four languages (Italian, French, German and English) and for any mobile device. Mediaguide Monte Verit√† can be downloaded from Google Play (for Android) and from the App Store (for iOS).
MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) are online courses open to anybody, which are intended for a large number of students from around the world.
The first USI MOOC, designed and produced by webatelier.net in collaboration with eLab, will be on eTourism: Communication Perspectives, and will be launched in Fall 2015. The pre-registration is not binding, but it allows all interested participants to be notified as soon as the MOOC is available online.
For all details, visit: http://www.elearning4tourism.com/moocs.
During the 2-day residential seminar¬†the collaborators of the four labs have worked on several projects:
- the design of a pilot MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) for the Faculty of communication sciences;
- the finalization of the USI mobile app;
- the design of a learning experience for the promotion of the region and the cultural communication of Armeno.
Look at the dieta 2014 album on our Facebook page.