The main changes concern:
- The button for activating the editing mode within a course (Turn Edit On / Off), which has been moved to the top left of the course page (green icon).
- The possibility, for those who have many courses in their Dashboard, to create a list of “Favourites” courses.
- The integration of new features among the available resources and activities:
- the H5P resource to create rich and interactive content;
- the GeoGebra resource to create algebra and geometry exercises;
- the possibility to create questions with numbers and symbols in the quizzes through Formulas.
- The addition of new formats for courses.
The FAQs (http://faq.icorsi.ch) have also been updated and enriched, and now they can be consulted directly from the platform (through the icon with the question mark at the top right); the teachers’ and students’ manuals (https://www.icorsi.ch/mod/folder/view.php?id=109435) have been updated, too.
Starting from September 24, eLab will offer workshops on iCorsi3 and its functionalities. You can find the workshops’ calendar and the registration form at this URL: http://www.elearninglab.org/en/seminari-elab.